New DotNet control for download – HitchHiker
I’m proud to announce the release of a new DotNet control for 3dsMax called HitchHiker. If anyone has read the related earlier post here they will know a little bit about the background of the control.
This release has some significant improvements in terms of the simplicity of integration.
What’s more, it’s credit crunch busting, global downturn reducingly FREE!
Click the HitchHiker tab at the top of the site to find out more information and get the download link to the control.
6 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Want to know about updates the moment they happen? Subscribe to LoneRobot.net
- SliderMan – Does everything that a slider can
- Grabbing The Material Preview
- The Path of the Righteous
- I Don’t Need Regular Expressions
- Kinetic Energy
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday
- Autodesk Webinar
- Two Clicks From Amsterdam
- WindowBox Replanted
- SpeechBot – A handy script to load and save morpher keys