After sitting unloved on Scriptspot since last year, WindowBox has suddenly registered over 300 votes! Many thanks to everyone who pressed the plus button, and I’m glad you have all been finding it useful. The version on Scriptspot is now on v2.3 and this latest version has better 64bit support as well as listing the Slate Material Editor.
Another good window position script is also on Scriptspot too. Don’t forget to check out this script by Raymond H.Ingebretsen –
4 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Want to know about updates the moment they happen? Subscribe to LoneRobot.net
- SliderMan – Does everything that a slider can
- Grabbing The Material Preview
- The Path of the Righteous
- I Don’t Need Regular Expressions
- Kinetic Energy
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday
- Autodesk Webinar
- Two Clicks From Amsterdam
- WindowBox Replanted
- SpeechBot – A handy script to load and save morpher keys